This article describes how to configure AppWise to work with your SharePoint Online instance.
1. As a SharePoint Administrator, access your SharePoint Online Admin Console and open the 'Grant Permission to an App' screen (https://<replace with name of your instance>.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/appinv.aspx).
2. In the App Id field, copy and paste the identifier for the AppWise integration:
3. Click 'Lookup' to automatically fill-in the remaining fields.
4. Copy and paste the following snippet into the 'Permission Request XML' field:
<AppPermissionRequest Scope="http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection/web" Right="Read" />
5. Click 'Create' to enable your users to connect AppWise (formerly Xendo) to your SharePoint instance.
6. Finally, click 'Trust It' to enable your users to connect AppWise to SharePoint.