Note: this capability is available to Company Administrators with an Enterprise account.
Company Administrators may pre-configure SharePoint Online URL endpoints to streamline service connections for their end-users and minimize mis-configuration.
- From the Admin console, select the Services tab.
- Find the SharePoint listing and click 'Configure'.
- In the SharePoint configuration popup, you will be able to configure, one or more SharePoint URLs which will be available to your end-users in a drop-down list, so they don't have to remember or type the location of your SharePoint instance.
- Click 'Save' to store your configuration.
- After configuration, when your end-user connects SharePoint Online through their dashboard they'll be able to select one of your pre-configured end-points. Note: End-users can override or add a different SharePoint Online address by adjusting the URL in the text field.